Our Harmony series products are the top of the line engineered laminate material. This is NOT your mothers laminate! Guaranteed not to warp, twist, crack or delaminate, our Rigid Thermofoil exterior is designed to last the test of time. Cleaning and maintenance is a breeze with nearly any household spray cleaner. However, the absolute best part about the Harmony Series products is that you will save money compared to the price of real wood. With some of our colors even having the feel of natural wood with a raised grain, the only tough decision you have is which color to choose.
The Signature Series products start with high quality, real wood doors and drawer fronts along with high grade wood veneers and solid wood molding to bring life into your cabinetry. Available in 5 wood species (Beech, Maple, Oak, Alder and Cherry), and an astounding 64 door styles, you are sure to find a door type that matches you and your home. Colors? We've got colors! With 46 colors to choose from, we cover nearly every color in the spectrum. The Signature Series products are beautiful and will add a tremendous amount of value to your home.
- Rigid Thermofoil (RTF) Laminate Door & Drawer Fronts...The look of real wood with up to 20% savings in price.
- Over 60 different Colors & Finishes available to choose from.
- Resilient to dents, warping and water compared to real wood.
- Manufactured from reclaimed wood product, making RTF environmentally friendly.
- Very easy to clean and maintain with nearly any household spray cleaner.
- French light doors, wine lattice and crown monlding also available.
- Wood doors and drawer fronts. Available in Beech, Maple, Oak, Alder and Cherry wood.
- 64 doors styles to choose from (Solid wood, veneer, mitered and applied molding doors available)
- 46 colors and finishes to choose from. Available in standard stain finish, stain with glaze, painted or painted with glaze.
- Solid wood molding (7 different crown molding to choose from)
- Finishes applied with state-of-the-art spray machinery to ensure an even and consistent finish.
- Our finishes are Water based & UV cured, making them very hard & durable. They're able to withstand water, heat, sunlight, food & most household cleansers.
- Finish is low VOC (Volatile Organiz Compound), LEED Certified and environmentally friendly.